Playstation Network (PSN) is a great platform for gamers to enjoy their favorite games with friends. However, there are some great PSN games that you may not have heard of. In this article, we’ll be taking a look at some of the best PSN games that you need to check out!
PSN Games You May Have Missed
There are some great PSN games out there that you might have missed. Here are five of the best:
-The Unfinished Swan: A platformer with an innovative level design, The Unfinished Swan is a must-play for any gamer.
-Colorful: A puzzle game with a unique and colorful art style, Colorful is a great way to spend an afternoon.
-TowerFall Ascension: A challenging new take on the tower defense genre, TowerFall Ascension is perfect for gamers looking for a challenge.
-Zombie Vikings: A hilarious action-platformer set in the world of Norse mythology, Zombie Vikings is worth checking out if you love dark humor.
PSGames You’ll Want to Play
If you’ve ever spent time browsing the PlayStation Store, you’re likely familiar with some of the more popular titles. But have you ever considered checking out some of the lesser-known games? Here are five PSN games you should definitely try.
1) The Swapper – Published by tinyBuild and developed by Media Molecule, The Swapper is a unique puzzle game that has you manipulating objects in order to save the day. You’ll need to think quickly and make strategic choices in order to progress.
2) Machinarium – Developed by Amanita Design and published by Devolver Digital, Machinarium is an adventure game set in a world filled with mechanized creatures. Guide your character through a variety of puzzling levels, collecting items along the way in order to solve puzzles.
3) Flower – Published by PQube and developed by Team Cherry, Flower is an emotional story about a young girl who must journey into the heart of a dark forest in order to find her way home. Use your touch screen to interact with the environment and help guide the young girl along her path.
4) LittleBigPlanet Karting – Published by Media Molecule
PlayStation Virtual Reality Games You Need to Play
If you’re feeling nostalgic and want to revisit some of PlayStation’s older and lesser-known games, then read on for some of the best PSVR games you’ve probably never heard of.
Many of these games are indie or have been overlooked in favor of more popular titles, but they’re definitely worth your time and could provide an enjoyable experience that you might have missed out on the first time around.
Without further ado, let’s get started!
1. ThumperIf you’re looking for a challenging and visually stunning PSVR title, then Thumper is definitely worth checking out. This game is all about blasting your way through procedurally generated levels in a fast and furious rhythm game style. It’s sure to give you a good workout and will leave you panting and sweating by the end.
2. Rez InfiniteRez Infinite is another classic game that has been largely ignored by most gamers, but it’s an incredibly well-made puzzle platformer that features stunning visuals and a hauntingly beautiful soundtrack. You play as one of two AI characters who must progress through an ever-growing collection of levels to save the world from destruction.
Best PSN Games You’ve Never Heard Of
If you’re like most people, your PSN collection is stocked with games you know and love. But have you ever considered checking out some of the lesser-known gems? Here are eight games that are worth your time (and might even surprise you).
Arkane Studios’ stealth masterpiece Dishonored is a dark and brooding adventure set in Dunwall, an isolated coastal city under the rule of the Empress Elizabeth I. You play as Corvo Attano, an assassin whose family was killed by the ruling Royal Family. As revenge, Corvo tracks down members of the family and eliminates them one by one – a thrilling revenge tale set in a brilliantly realized world.
7. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Dennaton Games’ outrageous cult classic Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is a brutal action game where you play as a nameless protagonist who must rescue hostages from various locations across Miami, all while killing enemies with stylish brutality. The game’s over-the-top violence and sickly humorous storyline has made it one of the most popular games on PSN (and rightly so).
6. Bioshock Infinite
What is PlayStation Network?
The PlayStation Network is a service that allows you to access games, music, movies, and TV shows online. You can also use the PlayStation Network to buy games and accessories online.
The PlayStation Network is free to use.
The Types of PlayStation Games
If you’re like most people, you probably only know a handful of PlayStation games. But that doesn’t mean there aren’t tons of great games out there waiting to be discovered. In this blog section, we’ll be discussing some of the lesser-known PlayStation games that are worth your time. So whether you’re a gamer who’s just starting out or an established veteran, be sure to check these games out!
1. Mutant Mudds
This platformer stars a small, brightly-colored creature named Mutant Mudds as he travels through a series of bizarre worlds in search of his lost family. The game is packed full of action and challenging levels that will have you laughing and scrambling for the controller.
2. LittleBigPlanet 2
Created by Media Molecule, the developers behind the critically acclaimed PlayStation 3 game Banjo-Kazooie, LittleBigPlanet 2 is an imaginative and hilarious adventure starring Sackboy as he travels through a variety of unique levels and meets a variety of quirky characters. Whether you’re looking for a challenging platformer or just want to goof off with some friends, this game is perfect for you.
How to Play PSN Games
There are a lot of great PlayStation games that you may have never heard of. Here are some tips on how to play them:
-Download the PlayStation Store app and sign in. You can find all of the games available to download on the app.
-Look for “New Releases” or “PS4 Games” on the home screen and select one to start playing.
-Some games may require you to connect to the internet first, and others will not. Check the game’s description on PlayStation Store for more information.
-Some games let you join public chat rooms to talk with other players, while others let you join private chats with friends.
-Most games let you pause, save your progress, and resume where you left off at any time.
In this article, we are going to take a look at some of the best PSN games that you may have never heard of – and why you should be playing them! From cooperative shooters to platformers and more, these games offer something for everyone. So whether you’re looking for a new game to add to your collection or just want to check out something new, read on for our recommendations.